WHAT DO THE PHILLIES, SPC AND ONE BAY-AREA COMPANY HAVE IN COMMON? JOBS.
FreightCenter Hosting Career Fair to Fill 40 New Sales & Customer Service Positions
PALM HARBOR, FLA. (July 11, 2017) – FreightCenter is hosting a career fair on Saturday, July 29, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at its U.S. 19 location in Palm Harbor to pre-screen candidates for 40 new full-time sales and customer service positions. FreightCenter, a nationwide third-party logistics provider, is the official shipper for the Philadelphia Phillies and community partners with St. Petersburg College.
“We are beginning to grow more rapidly to prepare for 20 years in business, and right now is the perfect time to hire and train our new team members for ultimate success by the beginning of next year. We encourage candidates to apply online before the fair to be considered for an earlier interview,” said Amber Thornhill, FreightCenter Manager of Human Resources.
Skills that candidates need for open positions include:
- solid computer skills
- an enthusiasm for building new client relationships over the phone
- a can-do positive attitude
FreightCenter Career Fair
Date: Saturday, July 29
Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: 34125 U.S. 19 North, Suite 200, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 (enter at Highland Lakes Blvd. entrance)
Job seekers are encouraged to bring two copies of their resumes to the career fair. Candidates will meet directly with FreightCenter’s hiring managers who will review resumes on site. Interested job seekers should apply for open positions now.
FreightCenter, founded in 1998, has grown from a traditional freight brokerage into a leading full service 3rd party logistics (3PL) provider. FreightCenter utilizes web-based technology to provide scalable shipping services for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Our goal is to offer a competitive combination of personal service and technological convenience that simplifies freight shipping for everyone.
A career with FreightCenter means the start of endless opportunities in a $700 billion industry with exponential projected growth.
FreightCenter firmly believes culture and community are the two most important parts of corporate life. Transportation and logistics is a lot more enticing than meets the eye. FreightCenter has implemented several programs to promote career advancement, a healthy work-life balance, and FUN.
FreightCenter has numerous programs and perks for its employees to promote personal and professional growth, showing responsibility to ourselves and one another.
- Competitive Insurance Packages: After 60 days of employment, employees receive $10,000 in life insurance and access to competitive medical, dental and vision coverage, in addition to prescription drug coverage.
- Testimonial Program: Receive FreightCenter bucks (usable at FreightCenter’s corporate store) for receiving positive customer testimonials and reviews.
- FC Celebrations: FreightCenter celebrates employees and company success with monthly events ranging from pizza parties, birthday cupcakes, happy hours, a monthly themed day, and more!
- Employee Referral Program: Employees can receive up to $600 in bonuses for referring friends or family to work at FreightCenter.
- Tickets at Work: Tickets at Work Access discounts on tickets for attractions, shows, concerts, theme parks and more!